- “Pharmacognostical study of Coconut husk, Cocos nucifera Family: Palmae” at 52nd Indian Pharmaceutical Congress at Hydrabad. (1st Dec 2000) A.M.Baheti, Dr. K.R. Khandelwal, Dr. S.S.Kadam
- “Pharmacognostical and Pharmacological study of Banana Peel, Musa sapientum Family: Musaceae” at World Ayurveda Summit at Bangalore. (February 2002) Dr. S. R. Parakh, A.M. Baheti, D.L.Jain
- “Drug Information on Net” at 54th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress at Pune. (20th Dec 2003) Dr.S. R.Parakh, A.M. Baheti, B. Harune
- “Regulatory Perspective by HPLC” at 55th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress at Chennai. (1st Dec 2000) Dr.S.R.Parakh, A.M. Baheti, R.S.Songire
- “ICH guidelines for Impurities in pharmaceutical formulation” at 56th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress at Kolkata. (14th Dec 2004) Dr. S. R. Parakh , A. M. Baheti, R.S.Songire
- “Survey on AIDS awareness among the adults in Maharashtra” at 58th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress at Mumbai. (1st Dec 2006) Baheti A.M, Kalantri P.P, Baheti S.S., Mundada D., Chaudhari Y.M., Parakh S.R.
- “Antinociceptive and free radical scavenging activities of Anterdhum Padhati (APM) and Bahirdhum Padhati Mashi (BPM) of Unripe Cocos nucifera L. (Palmae) husk.” at Innovation, Regional research conference for college teachers at PDEA’s seth Govind ragunath Sable college of Pharmacy, Saswad, Pune (21st-22nd November 2008). Baheti A.M
- “Preparation, characterization and pharmacological study of Kukkutandatvac bhasma” at Innovation, Regional research conference for college teachers at PDEA’s seth Govind ragunath Sable college of Pharmacy, Saswad, Pune (5th-6th January 2010) Baheti A. M.
- “Extraction, Isolation of Phytoconsttituents from Euphorbia ligularia Roxb and Standardisation of plant extract using phytoconstituents as marker compound” at Innovation, Regional research conference for college teachers at Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s college of Pharmacy, Pune (23-24 April 2014) Baheti A. M.
- “Extraction, Isolation of Phytoconsttituents from Euphorbia ligularia Roxb and Standardisation of plant extract using phytoconstituents as marker compound” at Innovation, Regional research conference for college teachers at Sinhagad college of Pharmacy, Pune (29-30 June 2015) Baheti A. M.
- “Preparation and characterization of kukkutandatvac bhasma of white and brown egg shell” at APTICON 2014 at Balewadi , Pune (28th, 29th and 30th November 2014). Baheti A. M.
- “Preparation, characterization and development of tablet formulation of kukkutandatvac bhasma of white and brown egg shell” at 2nd Internation Congress of Society for ethanopharmacology 2015, Nagpur (20th, 21st and 22nd February 2015) Baheti A. M.
- “Morphology, Microscopy, Physical, chemical and Biological study of Anterdhum Padhati Mashi (APM) and Bahirdhum Padhati Mashi (BPM) of Cocos nucifera husk” at 4th Internation Congress of Society for ethanopharmacology 2017, Uka Tarsadia University ,Bardoli (23rd , 24th and 25th February 2017) Baheti A. M.
- “Development of novel ocular delivery system for antibiotics” at International conference on chemometrics-A pharmaceutical Perspectivesorganized by School of Pharmacy Dr. Vishwanath Karad MIT World Peace University Pune in association with All India Council for Technical Education New Delhi held at hotel Sheraton Grand Pune (6th, 7th and 8th February 2020) Wani Manish, Jagdale Swati, Baheti Akshay M., Polshettiwar Satish, Chabukswar Anuruddha
“Study of effect of beverages on drug release by in-vitro dissolution method using modified media” at Disso Research Presentations India (DRPI) 2020 online organized by Society for Pharmaceutical Dissolution Science (SPDS) in collaboration with Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India (APTI) (5th June 2020) Akshay Baheti, Abhijit Gothoskar
Evaluation of aqueous extract of pulp and seeds of Moringa oleifera for wound healing in albino rats ” in Indian journal of Natural Remedies.2004;4(2):145-149 B. Rathi, P. A. Patil, A. M. Baheti
Anti microbial activity of Coconut husk” in Deerghayu International.2004;20(02);26-28. Dr. S.R. Parakh., Baheti A. M , B.S.Rathi
- “Antimicrobial Activity Of Stem Of Mangifera indica Linn On Oral Microflora” in Deergayu International.2005;83 (03);56-59. Dr. S.R.Parakh Baheti A.M , S.C.Jagdale
- “Diuretic activity of Cocos nucifera husk in rats” in Journal of Natural remedies.2006; 6(1); 35-37. A. M. Baheti, B. S. Rathi, K. R. Khandelwal, S. L. Bodhankar
- “Preliminary phytochemical screening and diuretic activity of unripe cocos nucifera husk in rats” in Indian Journal of Natural Product.2006;6(1);35-37. A. M. Baheti, B. S. Rathi, K. R. Khandelwal
- “Diuretic activity of coconut husk Mashi – an Ayurvedic formulation” in Indian Journal of Traditional Knowledge.2006;5(4);471-473. B.S. Rathi, A.M. Baheti, K.R. Khandelwal, S.R. Parakh & S.L. Bodhankar
- “Evaluation of aqueous leaves extract of Moringa oleifera Linn for wound healing in albino rats” in Indian journal of Experimental biology.2006;44(11); 898-891. B S Rathi, S L Bodhankar & A M Baheti
- Study of antacid and diuretic activity of ash and extracts of Musa sapientum L. fruit peel.”in Pharmacognosy magazine.2007;3(10);116-119. D. L. Jain , A. M. Baheti , S. R. Parakh , S. P. Ingale , P.L.Ingale
- Chronic diuretic effect of the bahirdhum Padhati Mashi (BPM) of unripe Cocos nicifera husk in normal rats in Pharmacognosy magazine.2008; 4 (15); 215-217. Akshay M. Baheti, K.R.Khandelwal, Suvarna P. Ingale, Shikha A. Baheti
- Antinociceptive activity of Anterdhum Padhati Mashi (APM) of unripe Cocos nucifera (palmae) husk. pharmacologyonline 1: 2009,445-448 A.M. Baheti, K.R.Khandelwal, P. Kumbhar, Shikha A. Baheti
- Analgesic activity of Bahirdhum Padhati Mashi (BPM) of green Cocos nucifera (palmae) husk. pharmacologyonline 2: 2009,97-100. A.M. Baheti, K.R.Khandelwal, Suvarna P. Ingale, Ritesh Soni, Shikha A. Baheti
- In vitro evaluation of anthelmintic activity of anterdhum padhati mashi and bahirdhum padhati mashi of green Cocos nucifera Linn.(Palmae) husk. In Pharmacognosy journal.2009;1(4);279-281 Baheti A. M, Khandelwal K. R., Baheti Shikha A.
- Use of medicinal plants among tribes in Satpuda region of Dhule and Jalgaon districts of Maharashtra – An ethanobotanical survey. In Indian Journal of Traditional Knowledge.2010;9(1);152-157. D.L.Jain,. A.M.Baheti, S.R.Jain, K.R.Khandelwal
- In vitro anthelmentic activity of leaf extract of Averrhoa carambola against Pherethima posthuma. pharmacologyonline 1: 2011, 524:527 Anisha N. Shah, Anuja B. Raut, Akshay Baheti, B.S.Kuchekar.
- Identification, Fractionation, Evaluation and physicochemical Standardization Of Citrullus Lanatus Seeds (Family: Cucurbitaceae). International Journal of Research in Pharmacy and Chemistry.2015;05(04); 607-614. C.D.Deshmukh, A.M.Baheti, A.Jain
- Preparation, Characterization and Determination of Antioxidant Activity of Anterdhum Padhati Mashi (APM) and Bahirdhum Padhati Mashi (BPM) of Cocos nucifera Husk. Indo American Journal of Pharmaceutical Research.2017;7(05);628-8636. A.M.Baheti, K.R.Khandelwal, V.P.Choudhari, Manish S.Wani, Ganesh B. Choudhari, Shikha A Baheti
- In vitro evaluation of anthelmintic activity of juice of Euphorbia ligularia Roxb. Indo American Journal of Pharmaceutical Research.2018;8(03); 1533-1536. A.M.Baheti, Shikha A Baheti, Suvarna Ingale, Chinmay Deshmukh, Manish S.Wani.
- Evaluation of anti-inflammatory activity of kukkutandatvac bhasma in acute and chronic inflammation models. Pharmacologyonline, 2018;2; 128-133.Baheti Akshay M; Chinmay M. Jogdeo ,Ingale Suvarna P ; Wani Manish S ; Baheti Shikha A
- Studies on effect of juices on dissolution profile of paracetamol in tablet dosage forms. Asian Journal of Research in Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Sciences.2019; 7(2);367-378. Baheti Akshay , Mahadik Swapnali, Gothoskar Abhijeet , Polshettiwar Satish , Padghan Shivkumar
- Design, development and evaluation of buccal mucoadhesive patch of dexamethasone sodium phosphate for the management of oral submucous fibrosis, ulceration and lichen planus. Indo American Journal of Pharmaceutical Research. 2019;9(07); 3081-3094. Satish Polshettiwar , Saroj Valvi , Akshay Baheti , B. S. Kuchekar
- Synergistic antioxidant activity of a polyherbal preparation. Research J. Pharm. And Tech.2020;13(3);1193-1197. Ganesh Choudhari, Vishnu Choudhari, Akshay Baheti, Manini Mantri, Savita Matapurkar, Chandrakant More
- Micro spect in vivo bio-distribution study of azithromycin ophthalmic in situ gel. International Journal of Research in Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2020, 11(3), 4546-4554. Manish Wani, Swati Jagdale, Vishal Bhujbal, Akshay Baheti, Ashwin Kuchekar
- Formulation and evaluation of ophthalmic In-Situ gel using moxifloxacin coated silver nanoparticles. Research J. Pharm. and Tech. 13 (8) 2020. Manish Wani, Swati Jagdale, Pawan Khanna, Ravindra Gholap, Akshay Baheti.
Pharmacognostic and Phytochemical Investigations of Bahunia Variegata Leaves (Kovidra). Int J Pharmacogn Chinese Med 2020, 4(2): 000205
Pallavi More Adhate, Akshay M Baheti
- Clinical Application of Intravenous Immunoglobulin:A Review .2007;8(2);35-44. Nazneen Ratlam, A.M.Baheti, S. P. Ingale, P. L. Ingale, Dr. S. R. Parakh.
- Need, process and importance of organ transplantation. Asian Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology 2020; 6(2): 126-131 Chinmay Devidas Deshmukh, Akshay Motilal Baheti
- Review on Biosynthesis and Characterization Techniques of Nanoparticles on path of cancer therapy. Journal of Hospital Pharmacy 2020; 15 (3), 1-12 Pallavi More-Adhate, Dr. A.M. Baheti
- Phytochemical and Pharmacological profile of Cassia tora. Journal of Hospital Pharmacy 2020; 15 (4), 72-79.Vishwa S. Burbure, Akshay M. Baheti, Chinmay D. Deshmukh, Manish S. Wani, Deshpande Maitreyee.
Dr. Vishwanath Karad MIT World Peace University School of Pharmacy Pune
S.No.124, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune, Maharashtra 411038